When you are out buying clothes and you find a top you love, the first thing you always want to know is “How many colors do they sell this in, and is it ok if I buy them all?” And it is no different when it comes to chemo scarves.
That temptation to “buy just one more” is always on our minds, especially when a new color or pattern comes out.
So to make life easier for you, we are now selling our amazing Yanna chemo scarves separately so you can swap and choose which scarf you would like to attach onto your Yanna chemo hat.
Check out this video featuring our favorite styles:
Pages of the styles shown in the video
- Yanna Grey Stone Allora Chemo Cap with the scarf attached | Yanna Grey Stone Allora Scarf Only
- Yanna Navy White Polka Dot Chemo Cap with the scarf attached | Yanna Navy White Polka Dot Scarf Only
- Yanna Purple Blush Florenza Chemo Cap with the scarf attached | Yanna Purple Blush Florenza Scarf Only
- Yanna Black Scarlet Florenza Chemo Cap with the scarf attached | Yanna Black Scarlet Florenza Scarf Only
- Yanna Camel Daisy Florenza Chemo Cap with the scarf attached | Yanna Camel Daisy Florenza Scarf Only – Discontinued product
- Yanna White Summertime Chemo Cap with the scarf attached
We have a wide range of light hats ideal for women experiencing balding. If you really want you can pick a different chemo scarf for each day of the week.
Whether you are buying Masumi for chemo headwear, a fashion statement, or for religious purposes, it’s always nice to have as many options as possible. We aim to expand the variety of headwear women with hair loss can wear.
Even if you are buying Masumi headwear after chemotherapy or to cover alopecia, we still want you to feel fashionable, beautiful, and free to wear whatever color or pattern you would like for your chemo scarf.
It is also a great way to ensure you always have a headscarf to match your outfit!
So check out our chemo scarf range and treat yourself to the patterns/colors you love.