I am an entrepreneur and founder of Avakino Limited – Masumi Headwear. North West Corporate Advisory Board Member at Teenage Cancer Trust. Motivational speaker. Part-time lecturer. Business and Entrepreneur Mentor and most importantly a proud dad. Award-winning Alumni student of the University of Salford working on exciting new ventures covering fashion, innovation, and technology. Creator and designer of Masumi Headwear; We make beautiful headwear for those with hair loss. Working closely with NHS and Teenage Cancer Trust.
You can find out more about me by listening to my interview on BBC Radio Manchester.
I am a member of the following communities:
- North West Corporate Advisory Board Member at Teenage Cancer Trust
- Advocate and speaker for University of Salford and Santander Business Bank
- Business and Entrepreneur Mentor at “Launch” at University of Salford
- Part-Time Lecturer – University of Salford around innovation and innovative problem solving
- TOP 100 INNOVATION COMPANY by BQ and Business Growth Hub
- Business Growth Hub – VentureFest Finalist
- Shortlisted – New Business Of The Year 2017
- Honorary Industry Fellow at The University of Salford Business School
- Winner of Alumni Achievement Award 2017 – University of Salford
- Shortlisted – For careers service engagement AGCAS AWARD 2018
- Gold Trusted Award Winner 2021 by Fefoo at Masumi Headwear