Risk wig | Hair Power Collection by Ellen Wille
Risk Hair Power by Ellen Wille – shown in the picture is a short and silver pixie cut wig (also available in different colors). The product has an incredibly natural and casual look. Furthermore, it is practical and easy to maintain. The grey strands at the front can be spiked for a sporty look. Moreover, due to the hair short hair length, styling is made simple.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE AND MORE
If you find a major UK online platforms that have the same product at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if they’re running an offer-code discount. Even better, we will offer you a FREE SLEEPING HAT if you decide to keep the wigs as a thank you for shopping with Masumi Headwear!
Simply contact us via email or telephone and give us the details and the link, we will take care of the rest. We will match the price, and take your order and give you the free headwear, or deduct the cost of the sleep hat from your invoice. This way, we ensure you are 100% HAPPY.
Wig Cap Construction: Wefted + Monofilament Crown
Wefted + Monofilament Crown
This cap construction is made on a wefted wig which is the most basic cap construction on the market as it is made from wefts of hair sewn to each other by machine. Additionally, a mono crown features a small mono piece located along the top that has been hand-tied and produces natural-looking hair growth from a realistic parting. Ellen Wille wigs come in many rooted colors, which create a natural look and make the wefts undetectable. Furthermore, we highly recommend purchasing a wig cap to wear underneath this cap for this style of wigs.
This wig also has a lace front. The lace front wig is the most undeniably natural looking and it is made from a transparent sheer lace. The hairs are filled one by one in order to create a natural and realistic-looking hairline in front of the silver wig. Thinner and finer hairs are additional elements that highlight its natural look. It is important to note that a lace front wig is incredibly delicate so it should be handled with great care. Producing lace front wigs is a technique favored by Ellen Wille and is used on the majority of their everyday wigs. They are undisputedly considered experts in this field.
Wig Type: Synthetic Hair
Synthetic hair (also known as fiber hair) has numerous advantages. It features a very natural-looking appearance and brings the possibility of a wider choice of colors. Ellen Wille, in particular, are recognized for their impressive choice of colors which include beautiful highlights, ombre, and rooted colors. The product picture displays a very smooth tone in the wig. Additionally, synthetic hair is generally less costly than human hair wigs. Furthermore, wigs made from synthetic hair bundles have a special ability to be able to retain their style as the fiber has a memory which means after washing and drying, it gains its original shape and style of wig back. Therefore, they are easier to look after.
Wig Cap Size: Average
This wig size usually fits most people and is for an average-sized head which is usually between 54 to 57cm (21.25/22.5 inches) The wig also has adjusters at the back which means you could adjust and make the size slightly smaller or bigger for extra comfort and better fit.
Shipping & Return
• Duration: Wigs will be sent between 7-10 working days, we will inform you if we anticipate this taking any longer.
• We ship internationally: (USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc.)
• Returns are accepted: up to 14 days after shipping of the wigs.
• We do not accept: damaged wigs, styled wigs, or wigs containing product, perfume, or cigarette smell.
How To Care For Your Wig
It is imperative that the correct products are used to ensure your wigs are kept in the best possible condition, due to the amount of treatment and chemical processes wigs go through.
Therefore, we highly recommend using Ellen Wille hair care set, designed specifically for human hair and synthetic haired wigs. In the long run, it will be a cost-efficient investment as doing so increases the life span of wigs and their durability. Additionally, it helps wigs retain their radiant shine and softness!
• We recommend using a wig brush
• It’s best to avoid using a regular brush
• Synthetic hair wigs should avoid heat, e.g. hairdryer, straighteners. Note that a steamer can be used as this relaxes the fibers.
• We recommend using a wig saver which is a stand to dry your wig on. Particularly for a long-haired wig, this will minimize the risk of the fibers becoming tangled. Additionally, a major benefit of the wig saver is that it helps wigs retain their shape.
• When washing hand-tied wigs, ensure that the wig cap doesn’t become wet
• Be gentle when brushing human hair wigs as applying too much pressure will pull the strands out
• If you wish to have a complete restyling, consider visiting a wig salon where they specialize in cutting and styling wigs.
Washing synthetic and human hair wigs
The frequency of washing your wig solely depends on the amount of acidity produced, perspiration and the frequency of use
1. Use a palmful of shampoo, in lukewarm water gently wash your wig, taking care not to scrub the fibers
2. Take the wig out the water and rinse with lukewarm water
3. Use a palmful of conditioner and lather
4. Additionally, balms can be used for 5-10 mins to relax the fibers and prevent frizziness occurring
5. Gently dry so as not to damage the fibers, or simply leave on the wig saver
6. Ensure you wait for the fibers to be completely dry before styling
How To Wear Your Wig
There are various steps we recommend following when wearing your wig:
1. We highly recommend wearing a wig cap before trying on your wig
2. Open the wig in front of you, ensuring it is facing the right way around, please note that the back generally has a label
3. Put your head inside the wig and adjust the wig’s positioning by holding the ear tabs or the back of the wig
4. If it’s a lace front wig, ensure not to tug the front due to its fragility and ease of breakage. Therefore, it is better to adjust using the ear tabs
5. The wig’s ear tabs should not cover the ears
6. Ensure the front is not too high or too low, and that it is sitting comfortably. A useful technique to find the start of your hairline is by placing four fingers above the eyebrows, the positioning of the wig should be above this point
7. When the wig fits snugly, its size can be adjusted using the Velcro, hooks, and adjusters provided
8. Watch our tutorial videos for a helpful demonstration in our video section
9. You may want to use headwear while your wig is waiting to be dried after a wash or you may find it more comfortable to put on headwear while at home. You can browse our selection of headwear here: https://www.masumiheadwear.com/shop/
10. Happy wig-wearing!
VAT Exemption when Purchasing Wigs
Those purchasing wigs for medical reasons (suffering from alopecia or undergoing chemotherapy) are entitled to VAT 20% off for each wig purchase in the UK.
· The person eligible must be the individual making the purchase.
· Please note that the VAT exemption only applies to wigs and does not apply to headwear and accessories. Checking eligibility can be carried out by contacting 0300 123 1073 or following the HMRC website link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/reliefs-from-vat-for-disabled-and-older-people-notice-7017
· If you are eligible for VAT exemption then please enter the code: VATEXEMPT at the checkout.
· The VAT declaration must be made when placing your order and must be completed before any wigs are dispatched
- ON SALE NOW
Trinity Plus | Human Hair wig | Pure Power Collection by Ellen Wille
- ON SALE NOW
Flavor | Human Hair Wigs | Pure Power Collection by Ellen Wille
- ON SALE NOW
Change wig | Perucci Collection by Ellen Wille
- ON SALE NOW
Ivory | Human Hair Wig | Pure Power Collection by Ellen Wille