Top Naturelle | Hair Pieces | Top Power Collection by Ellen Wille
Top Naturelle is for those rocking an ultra-classic look. This top piece is crafted by Ellen Wille using the finest ‘Remy’ human hair. In turn, this provides a natural appearance. Additionally, the style seamlessly blends in with existing hair. Furthermore, its bangs may be combed to the front or worn elegantly to the side!
Product Type: Hair Piece/Topper
A hair piece or a hair topper is not a full wig and usually used by people who have hair and wish to add some volume or cover the parts of hair which are receding or are bold. The hairpieces like wigs come in many varieties of sizes (depending on the amount of coverage you wish to have), length, shade, and colors. They are available in both synthetic or human hair and have many different tyle of complex and sophisticated cap construction to give you that wonderful natural look. As well as that they come with clips on them so you can attach them to your existing hair. The new topper collection by Ellen Wille offers countless possibilities. New look in the blink of an eye, more volume and coverage in no time.
Hair Type: Remy Human Hair
Ellen Wille is known for being leaders at creating extremely luxurious Remy hair pieces. Human hair pieces have various advantages, a key benefit is that the strands feel natural, as if it is your own hair and it lasts longer than a synthetic hair. If you’re going for the natural look, human hair toppers are an amazing choice. Ellen Wille is an expert in making a beautiful blend of human hair colors and although the choices available are limited, they can be treated like natural hair so can be highlighted and colored to your heart’s desire and could also be curled, ironed or blow-dried to create your favourite realistic looking style.
Cap Construction: Monofilament + Wefted + Lace Front
Monofilament + Wefted
A Monofilament top is the most natural-looking, high quality colored wig and it is made from a soft mesh on the top section, therefore it feels very lightweight on the scalp. The hairs are individually sewn onto this mesh and when the mono has been worn on top of the head it looks as if the hair is growing from the skin. Additionally, a benefit of the mono is being able to part hair in any direction. This process makes the hair more natural-looking. The rest of the hair topper is made from wefts of hair sewn to each other by machine. Ellen Wille’s monofilament hair pieces are generally single-layered monos combined with low hair density ensuring an incredibly light and comfortable experience for the wearer.
The lace front is the most natural-looking and it is made from a transparent sheer lace. The hairs are filled one by one in order to create a natural and realistic-looking hairline. Thinner and finer hairs are additional elements that highlight their natural look. It is important to note that lace fronts are incredibly delicate so it should be handled with great care. Producing lace fronts is a technique favoured by Ellen Wille and is used on most of their products.
Buy now pay later or pay in 3 instalments
You can now buy our products and have 30 days to see if you’re happy with your purchase before making a payment or pay in 3 equal interest-free instalments.
Click the following link for more detail on how to buy now pay later, or in 3 instalments.
Shipping & Return
- Duration: Wigs and hairpieces will be sent between 7-10 working days, we will inform you if we anticipate this taking any longer.
- We ship internationally: (USA, Canada, Australia, Europe etc.)
- Returns are accepted: up to 14 days after shipping of the wigs and hair pieces.
- We do not accept: damaged, styled, or wigs/hair pieces containing product, perfume or cigarette smell.
Those purchasing for medical reasons (suffering from alopecia or undergoing chemotherapy) are entitled to VAT 20% off for each wig or hairpiece purchase in the UK.
· The person eligible must be the individual making the purchase.
· Please note that VAT exemption only applies to wigs and hairpieces and does not apply to headwear and accessories. Checking eligibility can be carried out by contacting 0300 123 1073 or following the HMRC website link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/reliefs-from-vat-for-disabled-and-older-people-notice-7017
· If you are eligible for VAT exemption then please enter the code: VATEXEMPT at the checkout.
· The VAT declaration must be made when placing your order and must be completed before any wigs are dispatched