Cara 100 Deluxe | Hair Power
Cara 100 Delux Hair Power by Ellen Wille is an elegant, short style wig. It features a lace fronted fringe which can be fashioned in a variety of tasteful manners. Additionally, the longer strands at the back and along the side create a sophisticated effect. Furthermore, the strands partly covering the ears create a natural look.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE AND MORE
If you find a major UK online platforms has the same product at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if they’re running an offer-code discount. Even better, we will offer you a FREE SLEEPING HAT if you decide to keep the wigs as a thank you for shopping with Masumi Headwear!
Simply contact us via email or telephone and give us the details and the link, we will take care of the rest. We will match the price, and take your order and give you the free headwear, or deduct the cost of the sleep hat from your invoice. This way, we ensure you are 100% HAPPY.
Wig Cap Construction: Monofilament + Hand-Tied + Lace Front
Monofilament + Hand-Tied
This cap construction is the most natural-looking and luxurious style of wig. It features a monofilament top with a handmade back. Each strand is individually sewn onto its mesh, which is a time-consuming process and the reason behind its amazing quality. It is made from a soft mesh on the top section of the wig. When the mono has been worn on top of the head it looks as if the hair is growing from the skin. This style of wig is ideal for those with hair loss due to its incredible softness and comfort. Additionally, it is extremely fine and lightweight. This cap construction is undoubtedly sophisticated when combined with a mono top. We highly recommend this for everyday wig users. Ellen Wille’s hand-tied monofilament wigs are generally single-layered monos combined with low hair density ensuring an incredibly lightweight and comfortable experience for the wearer.
This wig also has a lace front. The lace front wig is the most undeniably natural looking and it is made from a transparent sheer lace. The hairs are filled one by one in order to create a natural and realistic-looking hairline in front of the wig. Thinner and finer hairs are additional elements that highlight its natural look. It is important to note that a lace front wig is incredibly delicate so should be handled with great care. Producing lace front wigs is a technique favoured by Ellen Wille and is used on the majority of their everyday wigs. They are undisputedly considered experts in this field.
Wig Type: Synthetic Hair
Synthetic hair (also known as fibre hair) has numerous advantages. It features a very natural-looking appearance and brings the possibility of a wider choice of colours. Ellen Wille, in particular, are recognised for their impressive choice of colours which include beautiful highlights, ombre and rooted colours. Additionally, synthetic hair is generally less costly than human hair wigs. Furthermore, wigs made from synthetic hair bundles have a special ability of being able to retain their style as the fibre has a memory which means after washing and drying, it gains its original shape and style of wig back. Therefore, they are easier to look after.
Wig Cap Size: Average
This wig size usually fits most people and is for an average-sized head which is usually between 54 to 57cm (21.25/22.5 inches) The wig also has adjusters at the back which means you could adjust and make the size slightly smaller or bigger for extra comfort and better fit.
Shipping & Return
Duration: Wigs will be sent between 7-10 working days, we will inform you if we anticipate this taking any longer.
• We ship internationally: (USA, Canada, Australia, Europe etc.)
• Returns are accepted: up to 14 days after shipping of the wigs.
• We do not accept: damaged wigs, styled wigs, or wigs containing product, perfume or cigarette smell.
How To Care For Your Wig
It is imperative that the correct products are used to ensure your wigs are kept in the best possible condition, due to the amount of treatment and chemical processes wigs go through.
Therefore, we highly recommend using Ellen Wille hair care set, designed specifically for human hair and synthetic haired wigs. In the long run, it will be a cost-efficient investment as doing so increases the life span of wigs and their durability. Additionally, it helps wigs retain their radiant shine and softness!
• We recommend using a wig brush
• It’s best to avoid using a regular brush
• Synthetic hair wigs should avoid heat, e.g. hairdryer, straighteners. Note that a steamer can be used as this relaxes the fibres.
• We recommend using a wig saver which is a stand to dry your wig on. Particularly for a long-haired wig this will minimise the risk of the fibres becoming tangled. Additionally, a major benefit of the wig saver is that it helps wigs retain their shape.
• When washing hand-tied wigs, ensure that the wig cap doesn’t become wet
• Be gentle when brushing human hair wigs as applying too much pressure will pull the strands out
• If you wish to have a complete restyling, consider visiting a wig salon where they specialise in cutting and styling wigs.
Washing synthetic and human hair wigs
The frequency of washing your wig solely depends on the amount of acidity produced, perspiration and the frequency of use
1. Use a palmful of shampoo, in lukewarm water gently wash your wig, taking care not to scrub the fibres
2. Take the wig out the water and rinse with lukewarm water
3. Use a palmful of conditioner and lather
4. Additionally, balms can be used for 5-10 mins to relax the fibres and prevent frizziness occurring
5. Gently dry so as not to damage the fibres, or simply leave on the wig saver
6. Ensure you wait for the fibres to be completely dry before styling
How To Wear Your Wig
There are various steps we recommend following when wearing your wig:
1. We highly recommend wearing a wig cap before trying on your wig
2. Open the wig in front of you, ensuring it is facing the right way around, please note that the back generally has a label
3. Put your head inside the wig and adjust the wig’s positioning by holding the ear tabs or the back of the wig
4. If it’s a lace front wig, ensure not to tug the front due to its fragility and ease of breakage. Therefore, it is better to adjust using the ear tabs
5. The wig’s ear tabs should not cover the ears
6. Ensure the front is not too high or too low, and that it is sitting comfortably. A useful technique to find the start of your hairline is by placing four fingers above the eyebrows, the positioning of the wig should be above this point
7. When the wig fits snugly, its size can be adjusted using the Velcro, hooks and adjusters provided
8. Watch our tutorial videos for a helpful demonstration in our video section
9. Happy wig wearing!
VAT Exemption when Purchasing Wigs
Those purchasing wigs for medical reasons (suffering from alopecia or undergoing chemotherapy) are entitled to VAT 20% off for each wig purchase in the UK.
- The person eligible must be the individual making the purchase.
- Please note that VAT exemption only applies to wigs and does not apply to headwear and accessories. Checking eligibility can be carried out by contacting 0300 123 1073 or following the HMRC website link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/reliefs-from-vat-for-disabled-and-older-people-notice-7017
- If you are eligible for VAT exemption then please enter the code: VATEXEMPT at the checkout.
- The VAT declaration must be made when placing your order and must be completed before any wigs are dispatched