Sleeping Hat for Chemotherapy Patients
This night cap is made from soft cotton with seamless inner lining. It is lightweight, breathable and moisture-absorbent, ensuring you get the most comfortable sleep. This versatile headwear is designed for women experiencing hair loss due to cancer, chemo, or autoimmune conditions such as alopecia. NEW Available in six stunning colours, this chemo sleep cap is good night’s slumbers best friend.
About Sleeping Hat
- Classic design – thus, ideal for cancer and chemotherapy patients and women with medical hair loss or alopecia
- No seams inside makes it a perfect chemo hat for women with sensitive scalp
- Deep design to cover your entire hairline
- The wide range of colours gives you a flattering appearance
- Suitable for all seasons
- All-day/everyday wear because it doesn’t put pressure
- Size: One size fit most; A hidden elastic strip at the back allows for size flexibility and a secure fit
- Fabric: 95% Silky Touch High-Quality Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Colours: Black, Blue, Champagne, Coral, Grey, Navy
About the fabric
- Silky soft high-quality cotton
- Soft and comfortable
- Breathable chemo headwear ideal for any season
- Perfect for women with skin conditions
Shipping & Return
- Easy, No Hassle Returns: Full refunds within 30 days. Exchanges within 90 days (if the product is undamaged and clean)
- Fast Shipping: Most orders arrive within 3-5 business days. Overnight & expedited shipping available.
- We ship internationally (USA, Australia etc.)
More about Sleeping hat
Due to its breathable fabric and lightweight design, it will assist a great night’s sleep. Securing the comfortable and hassle-free rest we all need. Sleeping hats can be a great tool in assisting rest throughout the night. They regulate the temperature throughout the night making sure that you are never too cold or too hot, creating an ideal temperature to sleep in. If you’re looking for soft headwear you can browse our collection made of bamboo fabric here. Please note the Bamboo collection aren’t sleeping hats.
Support groups for Alopecia Patients
You don’t have to cope with Alopecia alone, if you need extra help, there is always a support group near you. Support groups offer help and a sense of community.
Click https://www.alopecia.org.uk/groups-info for more information on support groups.