Black Chemo Scarf: Black Scarlet Florenza
- Size: 15 cm long
- Fabric: 100% Silk
- Colours: Black Scarlet Florenza
- Please note this scarf comes on its own
More about Black Chemo Scarf: Black Scarlet Florenza
Chemo scarves Black Scarlet Florenza is made from soft silky feel material with gorgeous flower print designed in Italy exclusively for you. So if you owe one our gorgeous Yanna Bamboo styles, (example shown on the picture worn by our model), why don’t you treat your self with one our gorgeous designs of scarf to customize your own look. You can wear this design with many choices of colour of Yanna style or even wear it on its own as an accessory like a headband on your wig or around your neck. Our customers love it and we have many choices of colours and designs of scarves, made exclusively for you.
The black chemo scarf design makes this style super elegant and could be worn with different Yanna style. Our beautiful headwear and hats are perfect for those with hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy or alopecia and a great alternative or addition to when not wearing a wig. A clever combination of both hat and scarf makes our Yanna style super versatile which can be styled in six separate yet equally chic ways. So, now you have choice make your own design, whether you need an easy-to-wear everyday piece to go out for shopping or night out for a dinner with friends, we are sure to have a solution to help you rediscover the former stylish, confident you.
Click this link to see similar products from the Yanna collection:
Black Chemo Scarf - Washing Instructions
- Machine wash with a gentle spin cycle or hand wash at 30°C
- Do not use the tumble-dryer. Simply air dry your scarf
- Only iron your headwear at a low-temperature setting but this is not really necessary
Shipping & Return
- Easy, No-Hassle Returns: Full refunds within 30 days. Exchanges within 90 days (if the product has not been worn)
- Fast Shipping: Most orders arrive within 3-5 business days. Overnight & expedited shipping available.
- We ship internationally (USA, Australia, Europe etc.)
Support groups for Alopecia Patients
You don’t have to cope with Alopecia alone, if you need additional help, there is always a support group near you. Support groups offer help and a sense of community.
Click: https://www.alopecia.org.uk/groups-info for more information on support groups.